Looking to buy a face mask? I’ve compiled a list of over 20 brands and retailers selling face coverings, many of which are actually cute!
Though we are required to wear a face mask in public settings right now, surprisingly, a Google search for “face mask” won’t yield you as many shopping results as you might think. Since I’m always online shopping (or browsing), I compiled a list of over 20 websites selling face masks in response to the current pandemic – and as a bonus, most of these brands are donating masks to healthcare and/or essential workers with each purchase!
(Never thought I’d be talking about face coverings, or describing them as “cute”… crazy times.)
Websites selling face masks:
- Casetify – I just ordered masks for my family from this site which I’ve purchased iPhone cases from in the past. Their reusable cloth face masks feature an interchangeable filter that helps protect against 70% of 0.3 micron particles.
- Morgan Stewart Sport has made “activewear” masks that are sweat-wicking, seamless, and breathable. Available in cute solid colors, you put this mask over your head and then attach it to your ears, so that you are able to pull it down and wear it around your neck when you don’t need it on your face. I also ordered from here myself!
- Revolve has an array of cute, printed masks; I especially like this tie-dye one from Cotton Citizen or this pretty pack of 3 from Lovers + Friends
- Shopbop has multiple options from brands like PQ Swim and Maaji
- Steve Madden sells both masks and mask filters.
- Anthropologie has various options from different brands.
- Urban Outfitters sells both packs and individual masks.
- Onzie sells 2-packs of upcycled printed masks.
- Old Navy sells a 5-pack of triple-layer cloth masks.
- Stone Fox Swim sells 5-packs of printed poly-spandex masks for both adults and children.
- Reformation sells 5-packs of reusable masks with ties; prints and color will vary.
- Z Supply Clothing offers 2-packs of french terry and cotton masks in cute prints like tie-dye and leopard.
- Strut This sells masks with a slit where you can insert your own filter if desired.
- MISA Los Angeles is selling assorted 3-packs of masks.
- Love Your Melon sells solid-colored masks.
- Shore Brand offers packs of both adjustable (tie) and elastic strap masks.
- Dippin’ Daisies sells both adult and children’s masks in fun prints including eyelet and tie-dye.
- Beyond Yoga has a few floral print options.
- Outdoor Voices has a waiting list for their 5-pack of textured compression masks.
- Madewell sells 3-packs of masks (currently on backorder).
- Buck Mason is offering a 5-pack of anti-microbial prevention face masks.
- Allure magazine has partnered with the company Anywhere to form Banding Together, a collection of masks AND coordinating headbands that match! Not only are these fashionable, but the headbands attach to the face masks to relieve stress/pain on the ears, and they donate a set to a medical professional in need with each purchase.
Don’t forget to follow me (@demiduzit) on the LikeToKnow.it app!
Where have you gotten face masks from? Leave a comment below to add to the list and help others out! Stay safe, friends!